Saturday, December 9, 2006

Testing testing 1 2 3

Testing 1 2 3...testing 1 2 3...

Ah here I am again. This must be my 18th (me bad at maths and 18 sounds nice) blog this year and i'm waiting for some sort of an award for doing so.

You people must be wondering why i kept on moving...well keep on wondering!

Ok to continue where i left off...she's about 4 months prego and things are pretty kind for us.

We went to OU just now...

Me had oylster (most probably i spelt it wrong, but who cares? It's in me tummy ok!) and missus had kuey teuw (beats me what's the right spelling, but again, who cares? It's in her tummy now!) at Jacks. Oh yes, before that we went to Starbuck. Me coffee and missus Toffeenut Frappucino - got our final stamp on that "fill me up for a gift" card - and received the 2007 diary. It's cool!

Tried to avoid that u know what shop, but missus persuade me (though she didn't said anything - the way she walks leads me there and that's what i want to believe ok) and me bought a belt and 2 tees - me practically put on the new belt (that one with a buckle la) at Jacks...hahahaha!

Ok, that's it for now...

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

And i had masad. very nais.
masad very nais mam. Cannot masad
hard. Mam have baby. Masad slow

Mariuca said...

Another new blog? What was wrong with the old one, nice what.. Anyway, we passed by Jack's the other day, looks nice but menu oso quite expense!

Che Yom said...

Hehehe keep on wondering marzie...

emilayusof said...

Nice to see this blog up and running again....sorry for any inconvenience caused the other day. I never thot Sifu actually would click my links. Anyway I've removed your links and Daliey's and Marzie's (because they have this blog's link in their blog). Instead I just bookmarked you guys.

Hehehe, so Marzie, above is the part of the answer!