Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My resolusi

Wow! Last time i wrote it was last year! Time flies and here we are...2007! Seems like yesterday when me was smilling ear to ear when signing our first book contract down in Malacca or being restless waiting for mum-in-law while she was at Istana Negara receiving her award early Feb. Firdaus (me son) suprised me with a decent result in SPM, failed to get into uitm and end up in unitar. Then missus had an accident and was frantically trying to get in touch with me while me was comfortably dreaming (me consider this as one of 2006 "failure" - being a responsible hubby that is). Maddie got married with ateen. Avoid being a bankrupt by paying off one of my past ghost thinggy. Me actually "do it" and had a sperm count - consider this "My First Time". Me & Missus finally had our honeymoon. Missus got prego (yippee hurrey yippee hurray!!! Astaga, believe me or not, before that i was beginning to doubt my u know what). Then things kinda fell in places - life is good. Though there's some bad patches here and there, but lucky me, it's just patches - me managed it by avoiding it, ran over it or just patch it up. Oh what a year! It seems like yesterday, really! 2006, it a wrap. Now for 2007. Nah no resolusi. Me never good at resolusi. So it's just "take it as it come" policy for me again...oh aspalela lupa plak, hey, happy new year ppl!

mmm did i miss anything?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya laa, I decided not to make any resolution this year because they tend to be doomed to failure.

Anyway, Happy New Year!

DeeDee said...

yippee hurrey yippee hurray jugak for you. And dont forget to hugs and kim me more this year, okem?

Mariuca said...

Helmy, congratulasi on accomplishing many things last year! This year can relax and welcome new baby!